Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rest Sergio for Everton match thus fresh for Roma?

aguero93:20 said:
dobobobo said:
Should Sergio be rested for the Everton match and come on as a sub if needs be?

We've just beaten one bogey team thanks to Kun firing in a bullet and enabling the whole team after his goal to work together in achieving a great win.

Everton still haven't hit any form (in my opinion) thus far this season, but they are also a bogey team. So should Aguero play from the start to take the lead in making sure we win the match? Or, be rested via the subs bench so that he can take the lead in getting the team to beat Roma?

I am in two minds because for me the League will always be the most important thing to win. However, as much as I hate UEFA and their shitty competitions I want City to do their best no matter what competition they are in. In other words next week could be our last match in the Champions League this season, so why not go for it?

If I had to chose, I'd say rest Kun to the subs bench against Everton and have him start against Roma. I know that leaves only options of Pozo and Jovetic up front, but I'd rather see a defensive team performance that gets a result in the League against Everton.

You're a fucking looper.

I blame you if he gets injured against Everton. People like you make Pellegrini go grey!

Re: Sergio Aguero

yeah whatever !! said:
Maintainin said:
His D.N.A. should be locked in a cell :)
Splitter.
haha

images

MaineRoadmcfc said:
dobobobo said:

We've just beaten one bogey team thanks to Kun firing in a bullet and enabling the whole team after his goal to work together in achieving a great win.

Everton still haven't hit any form (in my opinion) thus far this season, but they are also a bogey team. So should Aguero play from the start to take the lead in making sure we win the match? Or, be rested via the subs bench so that he can take the lead in getting the team to beat Roma?

I am in two minds because for me the League will always be the most important thing to win. However, as much as I hate UEFA and their shitty competitions I want City to do their best no matter what competition they are in. In other words next week could be our last match in the Champions League this season, so why not go for it?

If I had to chose, I'd say rest Kun to the subs bench against Everton and have him start against Roma. I know that leaves only options of Pozo and Jovetic up front, but I'd rather see a defensive team performance that gets a result in the League against Everton.
good joke

I'm a serious man.

Is there any way we can put him out to stud when he retires? Maybe build something at the academy where he can just relax, eat and fuck all day, a bit like Frankel is at the moment.

dobobobo said:

No we should look to get the job done early and if its done take him of by 60 mins or so

Ric said:
dobobobo said:

No chance we'll rest him against Everton. We can't afford to. Hopefully we'll take an early lead and be in a position to take him off in the second half. Everton will be a tougher game than Sunderland though.

I pray to Allah for the bit in bold!

I watched Sunderland against Chelsea on weekend and as a result, I thought tonight would be a tough match, but we blew them away like I think we will against Everton, hence why I don't want Kun to play anymore than he has to.

dobobobo said:
MaineRoadmcfc said:
dobobobo said:

good joke

I'm a serious man.
As serious as Kolarov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.