Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Quite simply "Incredible". Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think i'd see such a player at my club.

Aguero is showing what he can do when he is essentially up front on his own with space. I worry when Dzeko is back our flowing attacking football will be stemmed and Aguero will have less space to operate in. Hope Pellegrini can see what is working currently and sticks with it.

To the tune of the old Graham poll song:

Oh Sergio, feed him the ball and he will score
feed him the ball and he will score
Feed him the ball and he will score.
Oh Sergio...

can't remember if I read this on here or my brain made it, but I've sang it at the Mrs variously for months. I like the reference to our last legendary striker... that mantle has been well and truely picked up.

From an Arsenal fan, on Redcafe;
I don't mean to sound insulting but what is it about Manchester City that he seemingly likes so much? Surely he had opportunities to go anywhere in the world.
Interesting question, what exactly do the reigning Premier League champions have to offer someone like Sergio?..

pudge said:
From an Arsenal fan, on Redcafe;
I don't mean to sound insulting but what is it about Manchester City that he seemingly likes so much? Surely he had opportunities to go anywhere in the world.
Interesting question, what exactly do the reigning Premier League champions have to offer someone like Sergio?..

Typical fucking Gooner: overinflated sense of their worth, thinks they are football royalty.

Those fuckers have never been out of the top flight but if they had ever gone down to the third tier of English football, they would not have got the kind of support we demonstrated.

For me he is probably the best and most exciting City player I have seen but then I have only been a regular match goer since 1958.
Never expected to see anyone rival Colin.

Bentheblue said:
For me he is probably the best and most exciting City player I have seen but then I have only been a regular match goer since 1958.
Never expected to see anyone rival Colin.

Definitely the most exciting player to play for City in the last 50 odd years and he just seems to be getting better. For me, he is one of three players in the current team that could dethrone the King.

Messi is scoring/creating 1.36 goals per game for Barca
Aguero is scoring/creating 1.46 goals per game for City

You can stick your Lionel Messi up your arse :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.