Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Absolutely brilliant. Wish he's scored that one when he picked it up just in our own half

What a fantastic moment in Sergio's career.

One of the keys for me is his health. He embarked on a new fitness regime in the off season because of all the muscle injuries he had been suffering last season. So kudos to the physio and backroom staff that have got him to this magical point, where he is injury free and able to deal with the physicality of opposition defences.

It's such a privilege to watch players like Kun and Silva. I have always believed that Silva was the greatest player of this generation of City players, but my goodness Sergio is right up there!

The first goal was absolutely stunning - I didn't understand he'd scored for a second or two, how the hell could the ball be in the net so damn fast?! Simply magnificent!

Being a long suffering fan, like most people on here, i NEVER thought i would see one of the best players in the world, play for our team, and its an absolute privilege to watch him

The man mankes me emotional, thats all i can say really

I don't think it's sunk in yet with the majority of us. Well, certainly not with me anyway... we ACTUALLY have a player playing for our club that can rightly be talked about in the same breath as Messi and Ronaldo. Like... just pause for a moment and think about that. It's actually real, isn't it??? He really is THAT good. And he plays for City. What the fuck is going on?? I didn't think it was possible for us to have anyone better than Emile Mpenza. But here we are.

GaudinoMotors said:
Bluekiwi said:
Couple of newspapers giving him 10/10 for his performance - dickheads it should be 100/10 - he is just awesome and he is OURS

Don't worry - they'll be getting their Sergio to Madrid bollocks in by the weekend.

Think it's happened! It's either Aguero will talk Messi into coming to City or Aguero's off. Let's hope it's Messi, but chances are it'll be neither!

jollylescott said:
What a fantastic moment in Sergio's career.

One of the keys for me is his health. He embarked on a new fitness regime in the off season because of all the muscle injuries he had been suffering last season. So kudos to the physio and backroom staff that have got him to this magical point, where he is injury free and able to deal with the physicality of opposition defences.

It's such a privilege to watch players like Kun and Silva. I have always believed that Silva was the greatest player of this generation of City players, but my goodness Sergio is right up there!

Indeed, solving his fitness issues was always crucial to getting him scoring. This run of form will easily get him player of the season, top goalscorer etc but I think the work done in keeping him fit is pretty much behind it.

Can't stop laughing at altidores reaction. OH MAA GAAD!

I get the same exciting feeling (yes I get a hard on) watching aguero than when I do watching messi and ronaldo, but the thing is sergio plays for us. I cannot believe we have a player of his calibre at City. He looks unstoppable at the moment and I think he could get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.