• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

SamTheGuru said:
bitsmith said:
SamTheGuru said:
When Silva comes back, I honestly think there is the possibility of the first double hat trick in a Premier League game.

Silva hat trick? Maybe hat trick of assists, he barely scores at all, that's the part of his game that stops him being one of truly best in the game.

Aguero scoring 2 hat tricks...

slow day at the office then for kun

Exeter Blue I am here said:
I see that stump Steven Howard has devoted a whole page to baseless "Sergio to Madrid" style speculation in the Sun today. Didn't take long. Cockroach

They are only doing what they are good at, which is pandering to the intelligentsia.

A slight digression but a City Centre bookshop had the Aguero book alongside the Suarez / Wio etc books but the Aguero book had a sticker on referring potential purchasers to the desk for collection.

When asked the reason, I was informed that there had been that many "half inched" it was a case of ask and it will be supplied.

Do we have a better class of shop lifters / scrotes than the other lot? ;-)

Don Karleone said:
B39lQMYCcAAKnvg.jpg

outstanding find :)

adrianr said:
de niro said:
Don Karleone said:

Bwaaahaha, genuinely outstanding! That's nearly as good as the "Yaya Toure will be a complete flop" moron.

Also remember the opening match of the 2010-2011 season against Spurs when admittedly Hart kept us in the game with some amazing saves.
The press hacks were all over us, particularly as it was Silva's debut ( he had an efficent but unspectacular game ).
Merson's assertion after one game was that he was far too weak to survive in the the Premiership.

white dog poo said:
adrianr said:
de niro said:

Bwaaahaha, genuinely outstanding! That's nearly as good as the "Yaya Toure will be a complete flop" moron.

Also remember the opening match of the 2010-2011 season against Spurs when admittedly Hart kept us in the game with some amazing saves.
The press hacks were all over us, particularly as it was Silva's debut ( he had an efficent but unspectacular game ).
Merson's assertion after one game was that he was far too weak to survive in the the Premiership.
The so-called "magic man'' (where the fuck did that nickname come from?) had probably been overindulging before he came out with that particular gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.