Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

£90m for Bale
£80m for Ronaldo
£63m for Rodriguez
£56m for Kaka

£35m for Aguero? I doubt it.

If Real wanted him, they'd have to match what they paid for Bale IMO.

I just fucking knew he would get injured before the crunch CL game. It looked a serious one as well. Why can't he just stay fit?

RandomJ said:
I just fucking knew he would get injured before the crunch CL game. It looked a serious one as well. Why can't he just stay fit?
Same can be said about Silva and Kompany as well. Looks like our spine except Yaya is injury prone, because this happened last season and season before. also.

If we don't get some good news about the injury we will be trying to buy a striker in January.

I suppose it's too early to know how bad it is?

MeatHunterrr said:
RandomJ said:
Same can be said about Silva and Kompany as well. Looks like our spine except Yaya is injury prone, because this happened last season and season before. also.

I don't think Silva is necessarily injury prone. He wen't through a mental couple of seasons with us and Spain conspiring to run him into the ground which were always going to catch up eventually. Kompany and Aguero however both clearly are very injury prone. Hope to christ Aguero was just teary eyed because he was upset and not because it felt like it was putting him out for the season!

ManCityX said:
We made him walk half way round the ground rather than stretcher him...
A good sign

However, he was in tears. Which is probably quite a bad sign.

Lazy little ****. It's the footballing equivalent of someone phoning up with the sniffles. Fucker is just after a week or two off......

Sky said its his left knee and wasn't an impact injury. They also said they wouldn't know how bad for up to four days which suggests swelling?

Not good. Such a shame for all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.