Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
g180aj said:
super_city_si said:
MihaiCity said:
what it's hapenning with him too???? he has already play the entire last 4 games after the injury so to say he is short on match fitness is not really an excuse..he better get back to his best asap otherwise this season could turn up to be a total disaster(if isn't yet)
Sergio is always slow to get going again after injury. He was starved today but still almost scored a beauty.

He was poor today and was guilty of trying to do it on his own and running into trouble when the through balls were a lot easier to do.
That's because no-one else was trying to find the back of the net.

Jullarkey said:
If Aguero is sold, we're finished as a force. Nonsense to even consider it

Some would argue we are not a force with him now anyway.

I player cannot make a team.

Don't get me wrong we shouldn't be looking to sell him but he is a tad injury prone.

Like any player now if a big value money offer comes in you have to look at it , its just the way it is.

Would we sell YAYA , Silva , VK if someone met our valuation of them?

mancity1 said:
Jullarkey said:

Don't get me wrong we shouldn't be looking to sell him but he is a tad injury prone.

Like any player now if a big value money offer comes in you have to look at it , its just the way it is.

I agree with you on that, every player, no matter who he is, has a valuation.
However, with Yaya, Silva and Kompany - would you be confident in our board's ability to adequately replace these vital players with players of the same quality? That's my issue. Our business in the transfer window has been poor since the signing of Aguero and I'd be apprehensive with letting these players go for that reason.
If we can ADD players to the above mentioned crop that will push them on and make them wary of being benched, then it might be a different story. Our spine has no REAL competition so complacency can easily set in, we saw it with Hart last season.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Aguero is struggling because we are not creating enough opportunities for him, we can't hope for him to bail us out like he often has done this season.

The amount of work he has to put in on his own will undoubtedly be costly on his health. He makes an endless amount of runs, creating space and options, which very rarely leads to a goal scoring opportunities. He also works quite hard in defense which obviously will add to the amount of work he does on the pitch.

We need to play to his strengths, or else I'm afraid he will eventually get tired of the way we play, and might want to go back to Spain as a result. If he for example would play in Benzema's place he'd score loads of goals, and he wouldn't have to work so hard for them as he does here.

Hopefully the addition of Bony will ease the burden on dear Kun.

Jullarkey said:
mancity1 said:
Jullarkey said:

I agree with you on that, every player, no matter who he is, has a valuation.
However, with Yaya, Silva and Kompany - would you be confident in our board's ability to adequately replace these vital players with players of the same quality? That's my issue. Our business in the transfer window has been poor since the signing of Aguero and I'd be apprehensive with letting these players go for that reason.
If we can ADD players to the above mentioned crop that will push them on and make them wary of being benched, then it might be a different story. Our spine has no REAL competition so complacency can easily set in, we saw it with Hart last season.

I agree, we've had to kiss a fair few frogs to find these and I am not sure our frog kissing days are behind us. Recent experiences provide little confidence in our abilities to bring in the quality additions we need.

Sunday league in the first half the other day. Absolutely hopeless. Didn't look interested until the last 5-10 minutes where he hit the bar and won the free kick that we scored form. Too little too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.