Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester_lalala said:
Stuuuuuu said:
Just reading his book at the minute. Evidently he was brought up in true poverty. In his case I'm chuffed that he makes so much money from football.

Got it for christmas, only just started to read it. Really enjoying it.

Me too, although the vast majority isn't about City!
It's a great read though, and he comes across superbly. I won't give too much away, but just reading about his account against QPR is almost as spine tingling as the real thing, not so much at the very moment... but afterwards. Wow.

Favourite colour red, get shut

Sergio Kun Aguero ‏@aguerosergiokun 6m6 minutes ago

I wanted the Rottweiler, that's what my godfather called me when I was a kid, and the color red - my favorite, for Independiente, of course!

B7jXeWMIIAAsJqp.jpg

Manchester_lalala said:
Praying for a miracle that he stays fit for the rest of the season. Cant wait to see him back to how he was before he got injured. Sunderland away was one of the best performances from a city player I've ever seen.

Agreed. His performance last year at Spurs before he went off injured was equally as breathtaking.

Jullarkey said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Praying for a miracle that he stays fit for the rest of the season. Cant wait to see him back to how he was before he got injured. Sunderland away was one of the best performances from a city player I've ever seen.

Agreed. His performance last year at Spurs before he went off injured was equally as breathtaking.

even though we scored only one goal that half, I always think of it as was our best attacking performance

what it's hapenning with him too???? he has already play the entire last 4 games after the injury so to say he is short on match fitness is not really an excuse..he better get back to his best asap otherwise this season could turn up to be a total disaster(if isn't yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.