Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
25 goals in 31 prem matches i think that is, 3 of them as sub.

He is just brilliant.
Imagine if we could keep him fit for a full 38 game season. Whenever he gets an injury, you can add on 3 or 4 games onto the games he actually misses. He always seems to take a few games to get back up to full operating speed. If he played a full, uninterruted PL season, he'd clear 30 goals. Easily.

jimharri said:
TCIB said:

He is just brilliant.
Imagine if we could keep him fit for a full 38 game season. Whenever he gets an injury, you can add on 3 or 4 games onto the games he actually misses. He always seems to take a few games to get back up to full operating speed. If he played a full, uninterruted PL season, he'd clear 30 goals. Easily.

It would be wonderful to watch him have a season fully fit. He could do 40 goals defo.

TCIB said:
jimharri said:
TCIB said:

He is just brilliant.

It would be wonderful to watch him have a season fully fit. He could do 40 goals defo.
I reckon if he scores 40 in a season he might just make the bench in the team of the year.

Manchester_lalala said:
spanishblue said:
razman said:
Golden Boot a given now hopefully , even Joe joint top for the Golden Glove :)

4th time pl record :-)

Joes one clean sheet behind mignolet and two behind courtois is scores stay the same. Pretty sure that's what I see on the premier league website an hour ago.

Yes joint top now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.