Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
25 goals and 7 assists in the league means he's been involved directly with 32 goals in 31 appearances this season in the league. Amazing. Absolute disgrace he didn't make team of the year.

Manchester_lalala said:
spanishblue said:
razman said:
Golden Boot a given now hopefully , even Joe joint top for the Golden Glove :)

4th time pl record :-)

Joes one clean sheet behind mignolet and two behind courtois is scores stay the same. Pretty sure that's what I see on the premier league website an hour ago.
As of yesterday, I've see Mignolet on 14 but that's the only one I've seen differ. As this is from the Premier League I'd go with them.

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CEfWoN5WoAA11Nh.png[/bigimg]

You can rule out Forster. As for Aguero this is his best season in a City shirt imo and Pellegrini has stated he can only get better.

We are blessed to have the best out and out striker in the world at our club. Aguero is simply brilliant and I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

Slim chance of Kun hitting the 30 goal mark in 2 games? Swansea and Southampton's defences aren't great.

Good to see him finally get an award, if Hart gets the Golden Glove he'd have the most, 1 more than Jose Reina and Cech.

J_Bow said:
Slim chance of Kun hitting the 30 goal mark in 2 games? Swansea and Southampton's defences aren't great.

Good to see him finally get an award, if Hart gets the Golden Glove he'd have the most, 1 more than Jose Reina and Cech.
Second best in the league.

Another great display from the great little man.

25 goals in an injury-hit season is a phenomenal achievement and proves yet again what a great investment the club made in buying him.

OK, so he rode his luck for the first, but the second was a typical Kun finish and the penalty was struck with such confidence, it was never going to miss.

Eight in his last five games now. That's a fantastic return.

pudge said:
J_Bow said:

Second best in the league.

They've not been at that level for a couple of months, Forster's been out and Schneiderlin too which has hurt them.

Manchester_lalala said:
spanishblue said:
razman said:
Golden Boot a given now hopefully , even Joe joint top for the Golden Glove :)

4th time pl record :-)

Joes one clean sheet behind mignolet and two behind courtois is scores stay the same. Pretty sure that's what I see on the premier league website an hour ago.

He's 1 behind Mignolet, level with Forster( who I think is out for the season) and 1 ahead of Courtois.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.