Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Georgian Maestro said:
I'm sure he wanted to carry on and because it was so close to half time i thought we would play with ten men and assess it during the break. Pellegrini didn't seem to want to take the risk.

I didn't see him go down the tunnel but he seemed to want to carry on.Anyway what will be will be.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Manchester_lalala said:
zandvoort blue said:
Not in too much discomfort according to this picture. We can only hope.

article-2548314-1B0F578800000578-55_634x391.jpg

Thought it was weird how he reacted, it was like he knew he's going to be out for a few weeks. Didnt even try to walk it off. Gutted, he's looking incredible recently. Never thought he could compete with messi and ronaldo but he's catching them up.

Wait till he's playing with Messi:-)
thx only just changed my pants after our display, back to the drawers i go

deano ou812 said:
The cookie monster said:
zandvoort blue said:
Not in too much discomfort according to this picture. We can only hope.

article-2548314-1B0F578800000578-55_634x391.jpg
He didnt look to good going down the tunnel though
Lets hope its nothing major.
Have to agree when camera panned round showing sergio going down the tunnel,did seem like he was limping badly,ffs please be ok....

He always walks like that. My mate thought he was injured walking off at the end of the Cardiff game

Looked like a hammy tweak rather than a full blown strain or tear. I'm predicting 3 weeks on the sidelines - but then again, what the fuck do I know? Hope is ok; was nearly in tears when he went down.

Yeah it was weird how he reacted. I thought he'd gotten a concussion in a head to head collision. Hope he is
okay? We need him vs Chelsea and Barca.

The best player in the league by a country mile. Suarez is very good but he's not on Kun's level.

But for the inside of the post and a phenomenal save he'd have had a hat-trick within the first 10mins.

Seemed like Pellers just made the decision without consulting the player or the physio staff. Maybe it's just precautionary.

strongbowholic said:
Looked like a hammy tweak rather than a full blown strain or tear. I'm predicting 3 weeks on the sidelines - but then again, what the fuck do I know? Hope is ok; was nearly in tears when he went down.

He could do A zabba and not miss any!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.