Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

I liked the way Southampton closed them down on their patch and were able to nullify Suarez and Sturridge by reducing the spaces between the lines.

We can play like that if need be and do it better by creating more on the break than Southampton did that day.

Eds said:
Think MP may just go for Clichy and Navas for their extra pace. A lot of Liverpools goals come from those diagonal runs off the wing into the channel between full back and centre half. Hopefully if we nullify that ball and Gerrard sitting deep and pinging it everywhere we will win comfortably. Their defence is nothing to write home about and we can go there and score a few.

Totally agree the pace, it will stop them going forward and with Navas can hit them on the break, my one reservation was the way Navas defended Saturday 1st half, second was much better. But against United the pace was the difference.

Any news at all on how Kun's doing? Has he been training in full with the team? Haven't seen any training reports from Doug Higginbottom...guess he hasn't made it out to Carrington lately.

blue_sonic176 said:
Any news at all on how Kun's doing? Has he been training in full with the team? Haven't seen any training reports from Doug Higginbottom...guess he hasn't made it out to Carrington lately.

He is in full training and looks good to go on sunday

I think he should be fit to start. Because he was rushed back for the Barca away game and picked up his hamstring injury the backroom staff have been careful in bringing him back in. He probably could have been on the bench last Saturday but they must just be taking no risks before the big game. They've took extra care with this injury and made the recovery time longer than usual to save him getting injured again with sunday being his target match for his return.

How many games has he actually played this season so far?If he had been fit and available all season i think the title would have been wrapped up by now!

Zabs says he is fit but his definition of fit and a normal persons is two very different things

Fit and raring to go according to the presser, o we think he'll start then folks?

We're a different beast altogther with Kun on board...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.