Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really getting desperate, this and empty seats is all they have left to clutch.

"And it is believed City would be willing to listen to offers in the region of £45million as they look to turn a profit on the £35m they paid Atletico four years ago.

Anyone believe this? Sergio is the kind of player we keep until he has exhausted every possible superlative!
Considering Harry Kane was being touted for around £50 million at the start of the season I can definitely see us letting go of the second best player in the league for less.

Somebody is actually being paid for writing shit like that. Sports Journalism seems to be full of fuckwits these days and will only get worse as the bloggers take over.

Considering Harry Kane was being touted for around £50 million at the start of the season I can definitely see us letting go of the second best player in the league for less.

Somebody is actually being paid for writing shit like that. Sports Journalism seems to be full of fuckwits these days and will only get worse as the bloggers take over.
Who is the best? Dave Silva?

I'd love to see him on Saturday, but I'm hoping it's as a substitute for the last half hour. We need him in Turin in the midweek and I would hate to rush him back and risk him picking up a knock on Saturday

I don't think we need him in Turin. I reckon a draw in that game will be enough for us to top the group.

If he's not fit for Liverpool and Juve lets just play Ihenacho against Pool and hope Bony is fit for Juve. We should be able to get a result at Liverpool without him.

Is the correct answer.£45M for someone who is regarded as the worlds best in his position and at 28 years of age is truly laughable.
Oh, I don't know. Remember another Argentinian left the Manchester area not so long ago, with that club losing around £15m in the process, and he was only there one season. I believe that same media touted (not you, sir comb-over) him to be world class as well.

"And it is believed City would be willing to listen to offers in the region of £45million as they look to turn a profit on the £35m they paid Atletico four years ago.

Anyone believe this? Sergio is the kind of player we keep until he has exhausted every possible superlative!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.