Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading this that it takes him a number of games to get him back up to speed so I looked back through his performance data on Transfermarket.com and it seems that in terms of scoring that was only applicable to last season.

He was awful this season up until the newcastle game. Hopefully he can hit the ground running this time

He was awful this season up until the newcastle game. Hopefully he can hit the ground running this time

Not denying that, I'm just saying that when you look back through his time with us it doesn't take him long in general to start scoring again following his comeback from injuries.

No chance any of our players will be awarded for it, even if we do win the league. Don't be surprised if Vardy has it sown up already.

Last time he came back from injury (?) in a game against Liverpool didn't he score within about 15 seconds of coming onto the pitch? A Navas pass of all things to put him through I believe, and a Jovetic brace, a match of oddities.

Last time he came back from injury (?) in a game against Liverpool didn't he score within about 15 seconds of coming onto the pitch? A Navas pass of all things to put him through I believe, and a Jovetic brace, a match of oddities.

I was thinking that but I don't think he was injured because he didn't play vs Newcastle away because they were playing in the World Cup final so were late back and may of needed a rest.

He came on vs Newcastle and scored as well as coming on for Liverpool and scoring

Hope he's fit for this weekend, I miss seeing him play. Need him to put away all these chance we keep creating.

I'd love to see him on Saturday, but I'm hoping it's as a substitute for the last half hour. We need him in Turin in the midweek and I would hate to rush him back and risk him picking up a knock on Saturday

"And it is believed City would be willing to listen to offers in the region of £45million as they look to turn a profit on the £35m they paid Atletico four years ago.

Anyone believe this? Sergio is the kind of player we keep until he has exhausted every possible superlative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.