Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always takes him a few games to get rolling. Perfectly standard this.

But God help them all when he starts firing. With the service he will get, providing he stays fit, I can see 30 goals from him this season.

Still doesn't look match fit to me.

He looked nakered by 80 mins and I was surprised Sterling went off instead of Kun.

However, there are still moments of brilliance in his game where he just turns and leaves the defenders for dead.

Hopefully after the international break he will get that sharpness back.

No worries about him at all. He'll be banging them in for fun soon enough.

Did some great chasing down of Watford defenders yesterday .

Scored 2, set up 2 so far for Argentina in this friendly against Bolivia, looking much sharper now.

1 of the Assists:

Goals:

Last edited:
That was his THIRD assist. Set up 2 for lavezzi and 1 for messi. Now get him off and rested ffs!!!

83mins (subbed for Tevez), 2 goals, 3 assists. Looking sharp, looking fit, get him back to city unscathed now, 1 more friendly against Mexico on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, hopefully he's used sparingly.

He's been 3 weeks behind in his preseason, yet his sheer presence unnerves defences! He could already have 5 or 6 but from some great goalkeeping and uncharacteristic finishing. Aguero looks like he's starting to slip into a higher gear, we just need to keep him there, protect him from potential burn out /injury, so that come crunch time, he's ready to flick on those afterburners! with our squad strength there should be more protection for him,Yaya and Silva this season..

Scored 2, set up 2 so far for Argentina in this friendly against Bolivia, looking much sharper now.

1 of the Assists:

Goals:

Them finishes, what a player. You almost forget sometimes on how good Sergio is. That period for about 2 months last year where he couldn't stop scoring was brilliant, if he could do that without getting an injury, he will smash some records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.