Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Kun's first words around these parts when the usual lazy scumbag journos tried to trip him up, translated from Spanish of course.
Journo- "They say Carlos Tevez may be leaving, what do you say to that?"
Kun- "If he goes he goes."
Journo-"What do you think of the Manchester weather?"
Kun- "No problem, I don't like sun."
Legend.

Instead of Kun going back to Argy, why doesn't the Sheik bring Argy here? He's already well on the way to it.

I remember Kun's first words around these parts when the usual lazy scumbag journos tried to trip him up, translated from Spanish of course.
Journo- "They say Carlos Tevez may be leaving, what do you say to that?"
Kun- "If he goes he goes."
Journo-"What do you think of the Manchester weather?"
Kun- "No problem, I don't like sun."
Legend.

Haha, Cheers mate, hadn't seen that before. He is quite the joker, great character to go with his ridiculous talent.

The owners did a wonderful thing when they took the club over, they educated the players about the history of the club. By doing that it taught the players about the good times and stamped home how good our fans have been to stick by the team through the bad times across 3 decades. I truly believe that has helped lead to our success. Players like Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva and Aguero have become supporters of the club. They'll follow us when they leave and they'll hope we are successful in the future. When you see the comments Dzeko made when he left, you can see how fond he was of his time with City. Many might think it's all talk and they only care about the money and their own success, but I truly believe that the likes of Aguero fight so hard for us because they feel the same link to City now that we do.

A bit of rain and a lack of Michelin stars shouldn't put them off.
Very well said, mate.

For sure he'll leave by the time he is 31. There is no chance at all he'll stay. He'll return to Avellaneda. He said it many times.

To think he was just 17 and was already the best in argentinian football is really crazy....

He'll wear the No 10 shirt today against Ecuador.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.