Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

cookster said:
SuperBlu said:
I think he should be on the bench instead of Lampard.

Not sure why? Franks is more of a goal threat and they'll both be gone in the Summer.

This, and Franck brings something priceless : experience.
He has been there, seen all and won it all.

jovetic is a good footballer , it will be a shame if we dont see him in a blue shirt again , he has the ability to change a game , the club have f*cked up omitting him from the champs league squad , it should have been cabellero or sagna .Jovetic's head will not be right for the rest of the season , what a waste of £100k a week , and a very decent player (when fit)

jimmygrimblesboots said:
jovetic is a good footballer , it will be a shame if we dont see him in a blue shirt again , he has the ability to change a game , the club have f*cked up omitting him from the champs league squad , it should have been cabellero or sagna .Jovetic's head will not be right for the rest of the season , what a waste of £100k a week , and a very decent player (when fit)

Who would have gone in goal if Hart got injured then?

jimmygrimblesboots said:

I guess the decision was predominantly based around his ability to stay fit,otherwise,i agree,it made little sense when Kolarov was an option.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.