Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

Lol he ran like a headless chicken. All of his passes were flicks that ended up with Cska players. Pozo would do a better job.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
bluechampion7891 said:
still needs more time to prove himself but early indications are that he is overrated

Very. Lots of style, but not much substance. Cut inside with a flamboyant flourish, and then attempt an impossible pass through a forest of players that gets cut out leading to an opposition counterattack, or cut inside with a flamboyant flourish, and then shank an ambitious 30 yard shot out towards the corner flag. Just about serves a purpose off the bench
This!!! 100%

Didn't work for us tonight, but I think he could be a real asset for us. Can create something out of nothing, and I think given a good run of games we'll start to see some performances from him.

One of those players who will hit a purple patch and score five goals in as many games before disappearing for the rest of the season.
Jim Melrose is a bad example, but then again, I'm in a bad mood.

Too predictable and for the third game in a row has given the ball to the opposition more than I care to count. Shame as pre-season promise not materialised. Partnership with Aguero is non existent. Jury still out for me.

chris85mcfc said:
He's shite

Think he's had 1 decent game for us in the cup against chelsea

Pretty much this. Apart from that game I can't think of him having a decent full game for us. Has looked OK a few times as an impact sub but for what we paid for him he should be much better than a poor mans Adam Johnson.

That shit he does when he tries to flick the ball behind him when he doesn't look where he is passing it does my head in. He has done that a lot in the games he has started & it has resulted in him giving the ball away stupidly almost every time.

I am currently fed up with him. He very quickly needs to learn how to do the simple things right consistently but I don't see it happening. Hope he proves me wrong but I would get rid as soon as possible. His departure would not disrupt much - he's hardly become part of the fabric - so I would try and offload him in January.

Nasri light !

I just don't think Jovetic will ever be good enough to be in a team that wins the Champions League, good player but there are much better out there at other clubs who would be more effective both in the Premier League and in Europe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.