Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

johnmc said:
Flatters to decieve. Can be neat and tidy when he has space. One or two flicks come off. But doesn't have enough effect on a game. Shame as he's a likeable character.

oops,

Whose buy was he?

I haven't given up on the player but it is time he has to start producing.

As Tolmie said he looks like at best an impact sub. He is better suited back in Italy where his loose style would be a better fit.

I simply don't think he has the skill set to meet our requirements.

Flicks and scoops that's about all I ever see this lad do....oh and the odd wild shot from distance. Not good enough, actually hasn't been all that for quiet some amount of years and is just another dud brought to you by the Barca boys

Man City with Pellegrini could realy make nothing out of top player. Jovetic is not geting a chance in this team. This team needs a top playmaking mid to partner Toure. Watching tonights game I was thinking how would Kroos fit in this team. Imagine if today it was Nasri-Jovetic-Aguero-Dzeko, not Milner Navas. Now that would be a different game. Navas is top player in what he does best but is very limited, so is Milner. Jovetic is a man you want to have when team dominates, but even more when things are not going well. He can really produce some brilliant plays with the right support. This team needs to realize who are STARTERS and push them every game they can, in hope they can evolve a better game, a game that could callenge top Europes teams. For me, when healty, Silva, Nasri, Jovetic should play every minute together, becouse I beleave they have the potential to evolve a top act in fast moving first touch build up play in attack, and breake every defence. I hope Palegrini will come to sence and have a clear ambition about the game this team is playing. I hope he would make space and time for this team to fly. It is disapointing to see this kind of talented group of players play like they do.

Bit of a blur, but didn't he concede the ball high up the pitch that led to CSKA's first goal?

He needs the space available in the last twenty minutes of a domestic game, once Toure/Silva/Nasri have worn the defenders out and pulled their shape to pieces.

Obviously talented, but constantly overcomplicates things, trying unnecessary first time lay offs, daft flicks, or trying to dribble through 4 or 5 men.

Had it down as over-keenness to make an impression, but it needs to change if he's to ever become much use.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.