Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

He looks decent enough at time's, but I honestly feel he's a step back from the likes of Tevez and Negredo. I'd happily loan him out if we could get David Villa in his place. Can't see us making a big major permanent signing in January.

SJC said:
He looks decent enough at time's, but I honestly feel he's a step back from the likes of Tevez and Negredo. I'd happily loan him out if we could get David Villa in his place. Can't see us making a big major permanent signing in January.

Hmm

Davs 19 said:
grim up north said:
SJC said:

Hmm

Yep, I'm smelling it as well.....

What, the truth?

SJC said:
he`s a step down from Negredo &a few steps down from Tevez, jovetic is no-where near the standard we need.

117 M34 said:
Davs 19 said:
grim up north said:

What, the truth?

Amongst other things, a lack of understanding. Alf & the golfer have played most of their career as a 9.

Prior to coming to us, Jovetic had played the cast majority of his career as an AM, usually wide left, with a license to roam. Anyone who thought he was a 9 when we signed him knew nothing about the lad. We signed him after missing out on Hazaard to fill a similar role.

Aguero was signed to replace Tevez, albeit his exit took longer than expected. Negrado's and Jovetic arrived at roughly the same time , so one could hardly be seen as a replacement for the other.

So tell me, what part of the post I was responding to was 'the truth' ?

Davs 19 said:
117 M34 said:
Davs 19 said:

What, the truth?

Amongst other things, a lack of understanding. Alf & the golfer have played most of their career as a 9.

Prior to coming to us, Jovetic had played the cast majority of his career as an AM, usually wide left, with a license to roam. Anyone who thought he was a 9 when we signed him knew nothing about the lad. We signed him after missing out on Hazaard to fill a similar role.

Aguero was signed to replace Tevez, albeit his exit took longer than expected. Negrado's and Jovetic arrived at roughly the same time , so one could hardly be seen as a replacement for the other.

He has played a handful of games looked promising but not god enough for the FIFA boys

grim up north said:
Davs 19 said:
117 M34 said:
What, the truth?

He has played a handful of games looked promising but not god enough for the FIFA boys

It seems very few of our lads are good enough for some on here mate.

If we signed Messi, Bale and Reus in January, some on here would have them pegged as useless c**ts by the end of Feb ;.)

Davs 19 said:
grim up north said:
Davs 19 said:

It seems very few of our lads are good enough for some on here mate.

If we signed Messi, Bale and Reus in January, some on here would have them pegged as useless c**ts by the end of Feb ;.)
some people can spot a good player quite quickly or a player that is just not going to work for us & some cant . Just the way it is . Took me half an hour with Samaras....I think its a gift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.