Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

With the run of games he may well prove the doubters wrong but IF Reus or Isco became available I'd wave him goodbye.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtImeQ42ofU[/video]

Did any one see how did he fair in the game.

great pen but it does do my head in when the other players swamp the player with hugs and shit like he's gone on a 50 yard run and then scored a worldy.

its a fucking pen.

Hardly a great pen. His body shape made it pretty obvious which way he was going. But still it was good enough in terms of power and accuracy to get the job done.

1961_vintage said:
Hardly a great pen. His body shape made it pretty obvious which way he was going. But still it was good enough in terms of power and accuracy to get the job done.

right in the corner, even de gea wouldn't have saved that.

de niro said:
1961_vintage said:

right in the corner, even de gea wouldn't have saved that.

Good point. In which case, great pen.

I can't warm to him currently. In a team that's in form, banging in the goals and creating clear cut chance after chance he'd probably be great.

However, at the moment i find him incredibly frustrating. His pussy footing around, flicks and throwing himself to the ground are just not what's needed currently. Want to see a bit of hard work, graft and back to basics from him and then when we're back on it he can showcase what he's got in his locker

wolfie1988 said:
I can't warm to him currently. In a team that's in form, banging in the goals and creating clear cut chance after chance he'd probably be great.

However, at the moment i find him incredibly frustrating. His pussy footing around, flicks and throwing himself to the ground are just not what's needed currently. Want to see a bit of hard work, graft and back to basics from him and then when we're back on it he can showcase what he's got in his locker

You're talking about Jovetic, I'm actually picturing Yaya ;.)

It's been stated a few times that Jovetic can play on the left of midfield but why have we never seen Pellegrini play him there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.