Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

tonea2003 said:
help me out here bluemooners

is it just me or is jovetic starting to wind you up

the constant flicks to nowhere, misplaced passes, i've no idea where his best position if indeed he has one

very frustrating
I actually think he's finding a role out on the left and his willingness to try ambitious things is becoming our only plan B. He's getting better and better at dribbling on the edge of the box and when our other players hit form and fitness he could become a potent force.

Surprised he gets so much stick.

NQCitizen said:
tonea2003 said:

the constant flicks to nowhere, misplaced passes, i've no idea where his best position if indeed he has one

very frustrating
I actually think he's finding a role out on the left and his willingness to try ambitious things is becoming our only plan B. He's getting better and better at dribbling on the edge of the box and when our other players hit form and fitness he could become a potent force.

fully agree.......gets a lot of unfair stick....

NQCitizen said:
tonea2003 said:

very frustrating

Thought you might have got the drift by now on here that from cheeky down everybody is shit

grim up north said:
NQCitizen said:
tonea2003 said:

very frustrating

Thought you might have got the drift by now on here that from cheeky down everybody is shit
Even stayed to the end and clapped both teams off today... I've let everyone down.

NQCitizen said:
grim up north said:
NQCitizen said:

Even stayed to the end and clapped both teams off today... I've let everyone down.

Shocking behaviour

Needs to be more end product and less of, so nearly, and this:

preview.jpg

grim up north said:
NQCitizen said:
grim up north said:

Shocking behaviour

Over the top reactions to a genuine concern, he has the talent no doubt, it's the application I'm questioning
It's a discussion point

tonea2003 said:
grim up north said:
NQCitizen said:

Shocking behaviour

Over the top reactions to a genuine concern, he has the talent no doubt, it's the application I'm questioning
It's a discussion point

Think he applies himself very well not quite on same wavelength sometimes

tonea2003 said:
grim up north said:
NQCitizen said:

Shocking behaviour

It's a discussion point

absolutely nothing wrong with his application or effort.

Constantly trying to make things happen....always a positive first touch....when you are trying to play the way he does sometimes things are going to come off as there is a fine line between success and failure when playing the passes he is trying...even with silva it doesn't always come off

he is much more of a goal threat than milner and navas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.