Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand how this can happen.

He's been out for weeks, after a reoccurrence of his calf injury.

So surely you make 100% sure he's full fucking healed before giving him the all clear again and bringing him on to get fitness.

either someone has massively fucked up, or he's just the most unlucky man in football.
Pretty sure he strained his knee, so likely not related to his previous injury. Hope for the best.

very daft move by pellegrini. 4-0 up and cruising. utter pointless substituion, and could quite easily cost us the title. becasue as long as mangala and otamendi start, we will concede

why?

Your second point about Otamendi and Mangal is correct which makes your first point incorrect - four nil up and cruising is precisely when you bring players back to get a bit of match fitness. Where the questions arise - as they do repeatedly - is of the medical staff not the manager as it is they who will tell Pellers that Vinny is clear to play a part in the game.

Vinny and Kun are repeatedly brought back too soon and suffer far too many injuries - what is happening with our medical staff ffs?

Any excuse to put the manager down or moan about City. Winning 4-1, Utd lose, Leicester lose, Kompany injures his knee
but this guy puts City down.
i thought it made great sense, vinny and Sergio on for 30 minutes getting their fitness levels up, that guy was at the match and reckons everybody was surprised at vinny coming on, cant see it myself.

i thought it made great sense, vinny and Sergio on for 30 minutes getting their fitness levels up, that guy was at the match and reckons everybody was surprised at vinny coming on, cant see it myself.

I was pretty shocked. I don't believe in this "match fitness" malarkey. These guys train intensely throughout the week so I'm not having it that 30 mins against a tired Sunderland is gonna do him any benefit.

That being said, this was in no way Manuel's fault.

why?

Your second point about Otamendi and Mangal is correct which makes your first point incorrect - four nil up and cruising is precisely when you bring players back to get a bit of match fitness. Where the questions arise - as they do repeatedly - is of the medical staff not the manager as it is they who will tell Pellers that Vinny is clear to play a part in the game.

Vinny and Kun are repeatedly brought back too soon and suffer far too many injuries - what is happening with our medical staff ffs?

Replace him now, to unreliable for a team looking to reach the next level I'm afraid, he's becoming a passenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.