Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it but I think he's finished, the look on his face said it all. Can't even last 8 minutes without his calf going. Tricky question is who can we buy? I like Stones but he is still young and learning.

I just don't understand how this can happen.

He's been out for weeks, after a reoccurrence of his calf injury.

So surely you make 100% sure he's full fucking healed before giving him the all clear again and bringing him on to get fitness.

either someone has massively fucked up, or he's just the most unlucky man in football.

Can't plan with him for the long term, that's for sure.

Wouldn't go buying another 40mil CB though without giving the lad in Turkey a chance.

I just don't understand how this can happen.

He's been out for weeks, after a reoccurrence of his calf injury.

So surely you make 100% sure he's full fucking healed before giving him the all clear again and bringing him on to get fitness.

either someone has massively fucked up, or he's just the most unlucky man in football.

I feel like maybe he was rushed if this is a re-occurrence. There is no way that his calf should just give after 6 minutes with being fully healed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.