Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any excuse to put the manager down or moan about City. Winning 4-1, Utd lose, Leicester lose, Kompany injures his knee
but this guy puts City down.

Look through my posts in 7 years, look through my posts on pelle..most will be positive. I've been to the game. Don't tell me and others what kind of poster/supporter I am pal

why?

Your second point about Otamendi and Mangal is correct which makes your first point incorrect - four nil up and cruising is precisely when you bring players back to get a bit of match fitness. Where the questions arise - as they do repeatedly - is of the medical staff not the manager as it is they who will tell Pellers that Vinny is clear to play a part in the game.

Vinny and Kun are repeatedly brought back too soon and suffer far too many injuries - what is happening with our medical staff ffs?
haha i see you point, but you'd be looking at terminating their contracts if we managed to throw away a 4-0 lead. there defo lies a big question mark over our medical team, the majoiryt of players in that side are walking injuries, you honestly cannot expect to be successful when your main players are missing for half or more of the season

Gutted. Don't think I'll be looking on here much tonight. We've got some cunts in our fan base.

People were bitching he didn't start the game.

Now people bitching because he came on as a sub.

Just stop fucking moaning and looking for someone to blame. Sometimes shit just fucking happens.

very daft move by pellegrini. 4-0 up and cruising. utter pointless substituion, and could quite easily cost us the title. becasue as long as mangala and otamendi start, we will concede
What? There's not a better time to bring on a defender to get match minutes. No fear of disrupting a back line cos were well ahead. We obviously wanted him for Leicester and thisnisnthe prefect way to get some time in his legs.

Stupid post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.