Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? There's not a better time to bring on a defender to get match minutes. No fear of disrupting a back line cos were well ahead. We obviously wanted him for Leicester and thisnisnthe prefect way to get some time in his legs.

Stupid post.

Didn't play Sergio because we didn't need him..didn't need vinny but he risked him.

Yours is the only stupid post here pal

Just once I'd love to see what we can do with a season in which we avoid injuries to our key players. Think of how far we'd be at the top if even Aguero, Silva, and Kompany had stayed fit, let alone the rest of the lot

Understandable for Pellers to give Kompany 30 mins, if K and the medical staff are OK with it. We need Denayer to come back in Jan or pick up another CH which seems crazy when you think of the players we have played in that position. Demechelis is not getting younger. Some serious thinking for Kompany now. His statements about playing for Belgium look a touch hollow now. He could be facing an injury ending or changing career. International duty and Premiership appears no longer viable.
Bony looked too laid back in the second half.
Good win. 3 points. Goal difference improved. Well done City.

Poor Vinny he was so unlucky....been reading some of the comments, this thread's going to be interesting...

tumblr_ncow7kOlOE1smr45to1_500.gif

Decision needs making ASAP. Stones might be on the market sooner rather than later. Securing his signature would give us Stones and Denayer at the back.

Vinny needed the fitness. I'm certain Sergio was going to make a cameo as well.

I'm gutted. But we may need to plan for life after Kompany.

I responded to your post. You posted yourself and made up my mind to respond to it. Whats the problem?

How any blue can say it wasn't daft risking him is beyond me..especially the feeling in the stadium..but each to their own.

Won't be seeing him for a few weeks minimum now all for giving him half he against fletcher who only heads the ball and otamdendi could handle that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.