Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say he wouldn't want to though

I know,it's a hard one really,I mean personally I wouldn't change them 2 for this Saturday,but Vinny to play Wednesday say a good hour again or so,then at the swamp straight in for well..........that depends on whether Mangala picks up a booking I suppose a tough one I suppose

So Mangala and Otamendi to be split up for Bournemouth ? I wouldn't be too sure,I bet MP ain't too impressed at this minute in time,captain or no captain,just saying like
What comment did the boss make on hearing Kompany's decision to declare himself fit for his country?

So Mangala and Otamendi to be split up for Bournemouth ? I wouldn't be too sure,I bet MP ain't too impressed at this minute in time,captain or no captain,just saying like
Yeah because those two have looked imperious in Kompanys absence haven't they?
My guess is MP was consulted before Belgians game and was happy he got a good hour to ease back into match fitness.
That's what the sensible view would be anyway.

Yeah because those two have looked imperious in Kompanys absence haven't they?
My guess is MP was consulted before Belgians game and was happy he got a good hour to ease back into match fitness.
That's what the sensible view would be anyway.

With all due respect it's Bournemouth ffs

Nothing direct to media I don't think why ? What u asking me or going to tell me something here ?
I'm suggesting very much what Pablo has posted as I didn't think i'd missed anything.Vinny's inclusion would have been with the blessing of all concerned imo.

And the City skipper insists he has no regrets about going against manager Manuel Pellegrini's wishes and playing for Belgium last night.

Just a quote I picked up on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.