Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinnie has publicly stated that he loves playing for Belgium and he loves playing for City.
Just accept that MP didn't expect Kompany to be fit for last night, but VK recovered in time and will be captaining Manchester City F. C. on Saturday.
That's right, Mr K was just saving himself for the important game against the Israelis
Lol

Pellegrini also seemed to hint that Vincent Kompany will not make an immediate return to the line-up after representing Belgium in midweek.

The Chilean admitted he would have preferred it if his captain had not played and revealed that the club sent a medical report to Belgium Head Coach Marc Wilmots explaining why.

Looks like he's pissed off the gaffer and he'll be sitting on the bench. Can't say I blame Manuel if we did indeed send a medical dossier as to why he should not play. Second or third time he's done that now.

Looks like he's pissed off the gaffer and he'll be sitting on the bench. Can't say I blame Manuel if we did indeed send a medical dossier as to why he should not play. Second or third time he's done that now.

Always good to bring the ego down a peg or two, will also motivate the shit out of vinny for the derby.... Maybe by fault, but good management from Manuel!!!!

Always good to bring the ego down a peg or two, will also motivate the shit out of vinny for the derby.... Maybe by fault, but good management from Manuel!!!!

Think Vinny needs to have a word with himself. To go against the express medical wishes of our medical department with his injury record is an invitation to get sold next summer. The fact he's our captain makes it worse as far as I'm concerned. Terrible example to set.

Well played by MP. The only thing is we need a rock solid partnership between Mangala and Otamendi now. If we get one and a clean sheet then what do we do for Sevila and the Derby? Leave VK on the bench or change a winning team? I guess it’s a nice problem to have!

If it was the rags tomorrow he wouldnt be benching him thats for sure

I would rather pellegrini said nothing as it will only set the press off with negative bollocks.

I have no problem in MP not playing VK against Bournemouth for several reasons:

- Bournemouth aren't a top tier opponent
- not sure Bournemouth have someone to be combatted physically
- VK has just played an hour 4 days before after injury
- the week after is Sevilla and the swampdonkeys, followed by Palace and soon Sevilla again. All four of those are more important to have VK fit for.

Seems sensible not to rush him back immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.