Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something fishy going on with Vinny if you ask me. Misses weeks for City, yet somehow Belgium see him fit to play. Is he refusing to play for City or something?, very odd.

You've been reading too many conspiracy theories.

Vinnie has publicly stated that he loves playing for Belgium and he loves playing for City.

Just accept that MP didn't expect Kompany to be fit for last night, but VK recovered in time and will be captaining Manchester City F. C. on Saturday.

Bluemoon at its pedantic finest,never ceases to amaze me
Really? you don't think one paints a very different picture to the other? sensationalism versus fact?

Unless negativity is the intent(...and,without foundation,plenty was thrown about on here) I believe the relevance is very important.

Pellegrini said vinny was back for spurs then he was on the bench. And them was removed off the bench. Then missed the next 2 games. Do we even know what that was about? It's laughable how every season we think about getting far in the champions league, not when all of our key players are injury prone. There is absolutely no chance we will beat Sevilla next week.

Pellegrini said vinny was back for spurs then he was on the bench. And them was removed off the bench. Then missed the next 2 games. Do we even know what that was about? It's laughable how every season we think about getting far in the champions league, not when all of our key players are injury prone. There is absolutely no chance we will beat Sevilla next week.

It's great to see someone in a positive frame of mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.