Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellers is cutting off his nose to spite his face and needs to grow up.

Im glad he has all that to keep him warm whilst he is sat on our bench

Lucky for MP Vince sees the bigger picture and acts as a pro on the bench. Give the same treatment to Sergio or Silva (where you can equally say they should not have played for Argentina or Spain given their injuries in the first weeks of the season) and I think the club will be on the losing end. Maybe that's good management in your view, but I have different ideas. When you sign international players, you know they will play internationals and you will have to accept that. Otherwise sign crap players that are not called up for their country.

Yeah, MP better get over himself. There will be a lynching if Kompany doesn't start and we lose. It will give the Rags a boost before a ball is kicked in anger. I am really pissed off with this nonsense now.

I agree pam that he has to be back for the game
Mp has made his point and it will be a major bollock dropped if he doesn't play him
I am concerned mp says otto and mangler are doing a great job together,the defence is a right shambles

Mp has made his point and it will be a major bollock dropped if he doesn't play him
I am concerned mp says otto and mangler are doing a great job together,the defence is a right shambles
That is defo a concern, Karen. He can't have been watching the same games as us if he has no worries about the defence

We've won four on the bounce with an aggregate score of 15 - 4. The defence is anything but a shambles and the continued characterisation that Ota and Manga can't play together is frankly a bit sad. I'm all for bringing Vinny back tomorrow don't get me wrong, but ultimately that's because he's a big game player and should be raring to go. No reflection on either Ota or our defending in the last 4 games.

If anyone needs dropping because of our perceived defensive woes it's Zaba. Of course no one's ever going to say that.

We've won four on the bounce with an aggregate score of 15 - 4. The defence is anything but a shambles and the continued characterisation that Ota and Manga can't play together is frankly a bit sad. I'm all for bringing Vinny back tomorrow don't get me wrong, but ultimately that's because he's a big game player and should be raring to go. No reflection on either Ota or our defending in the last 4 games.

If anyone needs dropping because of our perceived defensive woes it's Zaba. Of course no one's ever going to say that.
We didn't concede a solitary goal in our first five games. Vinny played in all of them, I think. 'Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.