Player Topic: Vincent Kompany (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellers has history of giving things 2 games, like he did keeping Willy in for 2 games for Joe on more than one occasion. Lets see what tomorrow brings, I think Vinnie will start.
If he doesn't, he will be making it all about himself as opposed to the club. He is flirting with disaster here.

If he doesn't, he will be making it all about himself as opposed to the club. He is flirting with disaster here.

A bit strong, Mangala has been our best defender this season and Otta is a £30m new signing. Its not like he is picking one of the young lads or playing someone out of position to omit him.

Judging him by Mourinho standards of behaviour before it has happened is a little over the top.

VKs return could be talismanic or calamitous! Only VK knows I he's up to the task. He knows the enormity of the derby and what it means to us the fans.
Please MP, don't fuck this up.

image.jpg

He should play.

Abit of a dilemma for MP with VK coming back from injury and also maybe wanting to give more time for the otamendi Mangala pairing. Constantly changing CB pairing isn't the best and we cant trust VK to stay healthy these days

We didn't concede a solitary goal in our first five games. Vinny played in all of them, I think. 'Nuff said.

Oh I agree. But Vinny's been out injured. The games since he's been back fit we haven't dropped a point. I'm certain he'll start tomorrow. So I don't understand where all the flapping's coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.