Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bony signs - official

SWANSEA CHIEF VAN ZWEDEN: MAN CITY ARE GETTING BONY ON THE CHEAP!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/swansea-chief-van-zweden-man-city-are-getting-bony-cheap-4058352?utm_source=taxonomy_landing_page#.VLepDyusXLo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... LepDyusXLo</a>

Swansea City director John van Zweden feels Manchester City are getting Wilfried Bony on the cheap.

Bony's move to City - for a fee rising to £30 million - was completed yesterday.

"It's about amounts, which do not belong in our league," Van Zweden told De Telegraaf.

"We should be happy that we have seen him here playing for one and a half years. And we have been able to take advantage of all of his goals.

"But if I compare him with other amounts paid, I think it's actually much too little."

It's not a bad price for a 26 year old proven premier league goalscorer but they doubled their money so they should be happy.

blueinsa said:
Juan King said:
Quelle surprise! A load of shit pundits get wheeled out to put a negative spin on the signing. Never heard such shite, "big teams spending money isn't fair" funny how you never hear this when the like of Real Madrid, Barca or the rags are spending stupid amounts on players, the media were purring when the rags spent over the odds on Di Maria, also Falcao has turned out to be great value for money hasn't he?

The other twat saying he would have been better off going to the dippers! What player with any self respect would sign for them to challenge to get in the top 8 when they could be challenging for the league here? Also going to them hasn't exactly panned out that well for Lambert or Mario.

Most of these pundits don't know their arse from their elbow & just regurgitate the same shit as each other.

These twats will be eating their words!

This is how it works...

Producer rings Channon and asks if he fancies some work, Channon says sure, what am I doing, Producer says we want you to come on and slag the Bony signing off and claim he would be better off at Liverpool as we are going to try and drum up revenues by getting idiots to ring in, sure says Channon, how much do I get and for how long.......

Same with SSN, they are being paid to tow the editorial line, not give genuine insight or opinion.
This is exactly how it works.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
blueinsa said:
Juan King said:
Quelle surprise! A load of shit pundits get wheeled out to put a negative spin on the signing. Never heard such shite, "big teams spending money isn't fair" funny how you never hear this when the like of Real Madrid, Barca or the rags are spending stupid amounts on players, the media were purring when the rags spent over the odds on Di Maria, also Falcao has turned out to be great value for money hasn't he?

The other twat saying he would have been better off going to the dippers! What player with any self respect would sign for them to challenge to get in the top 8 when they could be challenging for the league here? Also going to them hasn't exactly panned out that well for Lambert or Mario.

Most of these pundits don't know their arse from their elbow & just regurgitate the same shit as each other.

These twats will be eating their words!

This is how it works...

Producer rings Channon and asks if he fancies some work, Channon says sure, what am I doing, Producer says we want you to come on and slag the Bony signing off and claim he would be better off at Liverpool as we are going to try and drum up revenues by getting idiots to ring in, sure says Channon, how much do I get and for how long.......

Same with SSN, they are being paid to tow the editorial line, not give genuine insight or opinion.
This is exactly how it works.

Did Mick mention getting the ball in the box to Gary Lineacre. There isn't a day goes by that I don't miss his punditry.

bucks said:
From previous interviews with Bony, and now hearing he's gonna get £20,000 every time he plays for us, I can't see him being too enamoured with our rotation policy.

There is no way on this planet any of our players get a £20,000 appearance fee.

g180aj said:
bucks said:
From previous interviews with Bony, and now hearing he's gonna get £20,000 every time he plays for us, I can't see him being too enamoured with our rotation policy.

Agreed.

Even GDM doesnt attract that sort of money!

bucks said:

Where on earth have you heard that?

blueinsa said:
g180aj said:
bucks said:

Agreed.

Even GDM doesnt attract that sort of money!

The post on page 27 of this thread and the article in the guardian say £100,000 per week plus £20,000 per game bonus. Could this be something to do with FFP or is it just bullshit? Sounds too much don't it. That's 200,000 every 10 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.