Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bony signs - official

bucks said:
blueinsa said:
g180aj said:
There is no way on this planet any of our players get a £20,000 appearance fee.

Agreed.

Even GDM doesnt attract that sort of money!

The post on page 27 of this thread and the article in the guardian say £100,000 per week plus £20,000 per game bonus. Could this be something to do with FFP or is it just bullshit? Sounds too much don't it. That's 200,000 every 10 games.

They along with the rest of us havnt got a clue what he will be earning and rightly so, its none of our business mate.

Safe to say whatever the sum is, both parties are happy and we can afford it in line with FFPR.

George Hannah said:
a lot of silver in Wilf's whiskers - are we sure he's 26?

I'm 25 and I have plenty of grey I just have the benefit of being blonde too. It's not unheard of for people to have lots of gray and white at that age.

Welcome Bony, hefty price but obviously a proven goalscorer at this level. Hope he gets plenty of game time although not sure its a good idea we go back to 442 on a regular basis. We look better defensively with just one up top. I do worry that Efan Ekoku's comments might be spot. He's the type of player that needs to be playing regularly to keep his form consistently good. I don't see him as an impact player.

karen7 said:
schfc6 said:
bucks said:
From previous interviews with Bony, and now hearing he's gonna get £20,000 every time he plays for us, I can't see him being too enamoured with our rotation policy.

Where on earth have you heard that?

It's in the Mirror today
Must be true then...

BoundedCascade said:
George Hannah said:
a lot of silver in Wilf's whiskers - are we sure he's 26?

I'm 25 and I have plenty of grey I just have the benefit of being blonde too. It's not unheard of for people to have lots of gray and white at that age.

Spot on, a couple of Turkish mates of mine are 24/25 and their hair and beards look like those of 50 year olds because of the grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.