Song for Bony, to the tune of 'One and Only' by Chesney Hawkes:

He is the Wilfried Bony
Nobody I'd rather see
He is the Wifried Bony
Scoring goals for Man City

Honestly, that's not bad.

I quite like it too.

Re: Bony signs - official

Jose Mourinho has taken a dig at Manchester City after their £25million signing of Wilfried Bony.

The Premier League champions wrapped up a four-and-half year deal worth £100,000-a-week for the Ivorian striker on Wednesday but Mourinho has questioned whether City have remained within Financial Fair Play rules.

He said: 'Good striker. If they have the money and no problems with FFP, well done. Rules are different for City.'

That alone was worth the 25m

Champions2012! said:
Jose Mourinho has taken a dig at Manchester City after their £25million signing of Wilfried Bony.

The Premier League champions wrapped up a four-and-half year deal worth £100,000-a-week for the Ivorian striker on Wednesday but Mourinho has questioned whether City have remained within Financial Fair Play rules.

He said: 'Good striker. If they have the money and no problems with FFP, well done. Rules are different for City.'

Actually the headline ran "Rules are different for City and Chelsea" although the (very short) article then changed it to just us.
According to one of the comments below, he didn't even say either version. Just media bollocks, ignore and move on.

Think this lad will do the business for us .
I can smell the fear around the Premier league now we have signed him .
IMO this lad will score 25 goals a season .

Could you tell that Moaninho wanted him very very badly lol?

Vienna_70 said:
Damocles said:
Yaya's Quaver ears said:
Song for Bony, to the tune of 'One and Only' by Chesney Hawkes:

He is the Wilfried Bony
Nobody I'd rather see
He is the Wifried Bony
Scoring goals for Man City

Honestly, that's not bad.

I quite like it too.

Gets my vote.

ColinLee said:
Champions2012! said:

Actually the headline ran "Rules are different for City and Chelsea" although the (very short) article then changed it to just us.
According to one of the comments below, he didn't even say either version. Just media bollocks, ignore and move on.

Just watched the interview at the prezzer Col, it was just us.

Hilarious.

Not a bad little song. Some older members will remember an old tune called ''Mony mony'' by Tommy James and the Shondells in 1968. It went ''Oh Mony mony,mony mony,mony moneeeey!!''

Change the M for A B and you have it. ''Oh Bony Bony,Bony Bony,Bony Boneeey!!''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.