Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Bony signs - official

If Wilf scores as many goals for City as the last high-profile centre-forward we bought in January, everyone on here will be happy.

Then again...

Vienna_70 said:
If Wilf scores as many goals for City as the last high-profile centre-forward we bought in January, everyone on here will be happy.

Then again...

Is he the real BEAST!!!

God I hope so...

blueincy said:
Vienna_70 said:

Then again...

Is he the real BEAST!!!

God I hope so...

I was referring to Edin.

chesterguy said:
Channon now wants action to be taken to stop free-spending clubs like City from 'collecting' stars.
Did he take this stance when Chelsea were doing it ? Or even last summer when u n i t e d assembled the most expensive squad ever assembled ?

No thought not, f*ck him, he should get back to his multi million pound race horses (assuming its that Channon ?)

Vienna_70 said:
blueincy said:
Vienna_70 said:

Then again...

Is he the real BEAST!!!

God I hope so...

I was referring to Edin.

My bad, Just visioned a player hitting the ground running scoring a great deal of goals on his arrival at Gods own, which I feel Bony will given his Premier league experience..
Yeah, I would also be happy if he amast a good amount whilst at the club in all competitions also...

Song for Bony, to the tune of 'One and Only' by Chesney Hawkes:

He is the Wilfried Bony
Nobody I'd rather see
He is the Wifried Bony
Scoring goals for Man City

Will be a great addition to the team when he gets back from AFCON.

Fingers crossed he doesn't pick up and injury.

cleavers said:
chesterguy said:
Channon now wants action to be taken to stop free-spending clubs like City from 'collecting' stars.
Did he take this stance when Chelsea were doing it ? Or even last summer when u n i t e d assembled the most expensive squad ever assembled ?

No thought not, f*ck him, he should get back to his multi million pound race horses (assuming its that Channon ?)
It is: http://talksport.com/football/man-c...-champions-blasted-former-star-over-bony-deal

Yaya's Quaver ears said:
Song for Bony, to the tune of 'One and Only' by Chesney Hawkes:

He is the Wilfried Bony
Nobody I'd rather see
He is the Wifried Bony
Scoring goals for Man City

Honestly, that's not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.