Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm........

Not convinced - thought he would put more effort into closing down in last 25 mins. Needs to up his work rate if he is going to be a hit here.

I wouldn't rate him because of todays appearance..

He was playing against Barca, most of the time 10 v 11, he had a few bad touches, and Fernandinho standing in his way with an open chance.

Lets see how he perform against Liverpool this weekend.

He's a yard dog, an effective one but still a yard dog. He'll score plenty if he gets enough games but he'll also frustrate when he tries to control the ball and it bounces off him and goes out for a throw etc. He is what he is, personally I dont think people like him suit top clubs unless they have that extra special in them like Ibrahimovic or Drogba but we will see.

Seriously? People are already slagging him off? He played about 10 minutes before we went down to 10 men ffs. Give the lad a chance, the way new signings are treated on here is just pathetic.

Good striker but I doubt he is really that better than Dzeko or Jovetic. Surely different then them, with different skill set, but doubt he will have big impact on our season. Maybe gets used to it and next season he really gonna prove his price but doubt its gonna be in these last 12 league games.

But still expect him to score around 5 goals until end of PL hopefully in big games too not only in some fix wins...
If he doesnt score even 4-5 well that bit awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.