Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again some moronic criticism in the match day thread. Wilfried is an excellent player who, given time and support, will do well.

lets see how he does against seville and utd cause we need him to step up another level

Here is a fact completely ignored by the media , (who are hoping and praying Bony falls flat on his face) , he has started 5 games and scored 3 goals , the other 17 games have all been cameo appearances from the bench. Bony is class , and will prove the doubters wrong , he isnt as mobile as some forwards , but he holds the ball up , wins valuable knock ons , and has a great touch , if he can stay fit for the next half dozen games , he will get into his stride and will prove he is an improvement on a disinterested Dzeko and sicknote Jovetic.

Happy with his performance today. I think it will give him confidence going in to the next few games.

He has proved he is dangerous as has Sterling and KDB - opposing teams must really worry about how to defend against us even in the absence of Kun and Dave.

Happy days

Someone said to me walking from the game his touch is shite! I fuckin despair with some people ha

His touch?! You've got to be kidding me it sticks to him 80% of the time. It's not like there aren't genuine criticisms of him, just people do it at the strangest times and for the strangest reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.