Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Wilf. Now go on and put United to the sword and you'll endear yourself with the rest of our support.

lol...dont need to.....im just defending my opinion which is what i thought a forum was all about....different opinions...if you can't take it maybe it should be you going for a lie down.....the real world must be a harsh place for people who sit in these forums if they expect everyone to agree with them

Don't mind people disagreeing, just prefer it when they say something that's actually substantial.

Not like "Thought he was very, very average today" ... Nope that's literally it, not going into it in any more detail.

Played well today against admittedly a not so good team at home but its promising that he's looking sharper in front of goal. Hopefully he'll only get better! People that are saying he's like benjani or dzeko etc are thick as fuck, his movement and his touch is way superior to Dzeko's imo. He just has that knack of knowing where everyone is positioned before even looking up. Just needs to finish on his finish and his speed slightly.

Simon23. I know it's a forum. Just a shame you have to bring so much negativity to it.
Don't think i ever see you on here, unless it's to have a moan.

Put two on a plate for Sterling and scored a brace himself; he also defended set pieces well and constantly dropped deep to disrupt Bournemouth's shape. Must do better.

its funny how people have to become insulting (although albeit a bit weakly) when someone disagrees with their opinion...i wonder what that says about that type of person?

i hope he does get better and there has been a slight improvement in his performances bu he has a long way to go to for me to prove he is anything other than temporary fix in the squad
Jesus simon23. You really are a misserable git lol. Get out a bit... have some fun... and stop being such saddo wanting alerts with your misserableness!!!!! How the fuck can you critisize Wilf and Jesus today. Other days yes, but your just attention seeking or just being thick tonight. Go to the games and watch their movement. Its not all about watching feeds on the internet and listening to Paul Merson and Charlie Nicholos!!!! SMILE ;-)

Much better today from Bony his best game for us so far. Lets just hope he can carry this on against the big boys not just against the relegation fodder.

Was great today. 2 goals and 2 assists (will only go down as one but hey..). Glad to see him proving the doubters wrong, as many have said before give him the chance before writing him off. Hopefully builds on this with more good performances over the next few matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.