Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
His touch?! You've got to be kidding me it sticks to him 80% of the time. It's not like there aren't genuine criticisms of him, just people do it at the strangest times and for the strangest reasons.
I know I'm not saying he's the best we've had but the criticism of him lately after the rough start and injuries he's had is pathetic and well uncalled for.

To paraphrase Paul Merson, if David Silva had played that ball through for Sterling then people would be going mental over it. He realistically should have had 4 assists today, with the one he actually got being the only one that wasn't an exceptional through ball. That second goal will have done his confidence the world of good as well, if he has his shooting boots on now then he could be absolutely lethal. It's nice to have a striker who actually wins headers as well, it's been a while

Hopefully those 2 goals give him confidence now, going to need more of that whilst Aguero's out, particularly this week.

its funny how people have to become insulting (although albeit a bit weakly) when someone disagrees with their opinion...i wonder what that says about that type of person?

i hope he does get better and there has been a slight improvement in his performances bu he has a long way to go to for me to prove he is anything other than temporary fix in the squad

He will score goals- his City career has been stop, start due to injuries and Pellegrini finally changing to one up top. Made up for the lad, always have to have a scapegoat at City some people.

its funny how people have to become insulting (although albeit a bit weakly) when someone disagrees with their opinion...i wonder what that says about that type of person?

i hope he does get better and there has been a slight improvement in his performances bu he has a long way to go to for me to prove he is anything other than temporary fix in the squad

You've posted about 5 times now to tell everyone just how average you think Bony is, maybe go and have a lie down.

You've posted about 5 times now to tell everyone just how average you think Bony is, maybe go and have a lie down.

lol...dont need to.....im just defending my opinion which is what i thought a forum was all about....different opinions...if you can't take it maybe it should be you going for a lie down.....the real world must be a harsh place for people who sit in these forums if they expect everyone to agree with them

Please enlighten us Simon, go on, name other footballers capable of what Bony is who would be happy to 100 % be on the bench if Aguero were fit. Two starts this season, two goals, assists City score 7 and concede 1. Perfect back up striker. He also adds hold up play to us.

My bet you were one of the grown men acting like nine year olds just wanting more goals today. Sadly the man well into his 70's in front of me was one such idiot. Screaming things like pathetic, get it forward. City fans befuddle me. It was 4-1 game over, two players a booking away from missing the Derby, players just back from injuries and two huge games in the next week. Yes, you're right go all out for more goals. Full steam ahead.

Some City fans really don't deserve the success.

Back to Wilf, great today, some real moments of class, great hold up play, two wonderful through balls, two goals. I'm sure some will still moan..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.