Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought he was a great out from midfield, allowing overlaps on both wings. A good game and well used. great one-two with Toure.

He'll show his strengths more as the season progresses and he gets more game time, I have no doubt. Did everything that was required last night and helped create plenty of space out wide.

I feel match sharpness wasnt there for him and his link up play wasnt there with the others yet. Just think Nacho if there was a time to play him was last night after his pre season but with everything its about getting minutes for those playerss who didnt get a pre season. Makes me think were some players will stand when KDB signs and who will stay or go in all fairness.

I know that Bony has stronger body and more experience, but I see Kelechi with more talent, skill and potential.

Do you need them? How about paying attention to what he does when the game is on?

I did, and on first look I didn't think he gave us that much. Not for a team with the amount of domination and posession we had at the very least. As I've only seen the game once however admittedly I might not have called it right which is why I'd like to see some clips, as it stands I'll go with my own judgement over yours and still think that he didn't give us a great deal as he wasn't fully fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.