Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the game and saw him. He may have done it at another game as well.
Silva tried to hug him and celebrate, instead he was seriously showing the back of his shirt to the fans and pointing with the back of his thumbs, before he got mobbed by other players. I felt for Silva who was elated but just ignored.

No he's right he was pointing at his name on his shirt like he did vs Bournemouth (?)

Need your eyes testing lads.

Some people need to go the Specsavers. He scored the goal and with arms outstretched walked towards the fans. Why let the facts get in the way of a good moan lads...

As he was walking back he did put his arms out facing the stand but when turned around and walked back he was pulling his shirt and pointing at his name

Was this after he high fives DeBruyne, Navas, Silva, Fernandinho and Sagna?

Bony is a good but not a great player. He will do a job for us and probably move on in the short to medium term. Get behind the guy when he puts on the shirt
and maybe he might surprise one or two out there.

One of the worst signings we've made since the takeover.

Slow, immobile, too short to win headers against any CB’s above 6 foot, and not clinical at all.

I actually think his physical strength holds him back, rather than coming on to the ball he tries to plant his feet and hold people off, may work at Swansea mate but you're up against Chiellini.

Complete panic buy, didn't want him at the time and he's gone down in my estimation since.

To think we could have got someone like Manduzik much cheaper this summer makes me seethe.

Another loan with obligation to buy beckons in summer.

Totally agree with this post. about 4 months into the new season i still don't see anything to impress me. Honestly, i know i shouldn't say this as a city fan, but i hate seeing his name on the team sheet especially when he starts. boring to watch, immobile, doesn't read the game well enough to make the critical runs.
This guy has not improve our attack. He's a liability. Get rid of him....
I'll take Nacho over him any day. but as most say, we need to slowly ease the kid in to the first team , i think the manager is doing well there...

Again as city fans we must support all our players, but frankly speaking, i don't enjoy watching Bony, sorry i never did.

Some people need to go the Specsavers. He scored the goal and with arms outstretched walked towards the fans. Why let the facts get in the way of a good moan lads...

I spent an hour today trying to find a link to goals scored per minutes played for premier league strikers. Bony Wilfrieds record isn't as bad as some think...he has a few assists too. Maybe only opta do it but have to pay for that I think.

I spent an hour today trying to find a link to goals scored per minutes played for premier league strikers. Bony Wilfrieds record isn't as bad as some think...he has a few assists too. Maybe only opta do it but have to pay for that I think.

A PL goal every 152mins

I have come to the conclusion that he can't cope with the speed movement our foward players have and doesn't know where to be
I have always supported him and i hope he gets up to speed and soon but i'm not sure that he fits the system
He is scoring goals though so that is a plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.