Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get off his back at the match..support the guy..I know he's pretty shit but he wheres the sky blue shirt.get behind him.

I'm the furthest thing from a fan of his and I think Iheanacho should be starting ahead of him everytime, but I thought that was one of his best matches in a blue shirt?

I'm the furthest thing from a fan of his and I think Iheanacho should be starting ahead of him everytime, but I thought that was one of his best matches in a blue shirt?

I thought he played alright, he's not exactly set the bar high so last night probably was one of his best games even though it was well below others in the teams performance.

I have lost superlatives on how fucking dreadful this lump is. For a striker he is slower than Stephen Hawking when it comes to running. We are on a break and this useless **** is doing a Yaya Toure esq amble through the fucking centre circle.

No surprise that when Kelechi came on who is a player that will run at defenders and drag them away to open up pockets for other players we went and scored 3 more goals.

Having watched City for 40 years this absolute bag of wank is definitely in the top 3 worst ever buys. It is amusing watching you lot on here still defending him though it has become evident that some of those earlier ones have left the sinking ship realising that they really did get it oh so wrong.

Sell the useless fucker in January

You may have received a few tee hees for this post, but to be frank it isn't written by anyone who I would consider a City fan. Bony may not be your cup of tea, but that is cringeworthy. You may have watched City for 40 years, pity you never managed to mature during that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.