Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He kindly gave his shirt to my lad when he came off last night.
He was made up with it, and proudly took it in to school this morning.

I thought he took his goal well. I didn't like the way he seemed to ignore Silva in his celebration and was pointing to his name on the back of his shirt. He seems to be feeling the pressure.

Hopefully that goal will give him a bit more confidence. I would like him to work harder for the team. When you watch the energy of team's like Liverpool tonight, we need to improve.

I thought he took his goal well. I didn't like the way he seemed to ignore Silva in his celebration and was pointing to his name on the back of his shirt. He seems to be feeling the pressure.

Hopefully that goal will give him a bit more confidence. I would like him to work harder for the team. When you watch the energy of team's like Liverpool tonight, we need to improve.

Wrong game.

That wasn't an easy chance he scored. Left footed, a tight angle and the ball coming at him fairly fast. He made it look simple...a cool cushioned finish.
That's true and he, or the coaching staff, need to use that to rebuild his confidence.

He's awful most of the time at the moment but even the Goat had his critics at first.

That's true and he, or the coaching staff, need to use that to rebuild his confidence.

He's awful most of the time at the moment but even the Goat had his critics at first.

Mmm. My only criticism of him is a lack of mobility ie pressure the defenders constantly when we're not in possession please Wilfried. It's not something that should need pointing out. Are their stats for km covered per game? He was injured and had Malaria & im no medical expert so don't know how much that's affected his efforts. Is he still building up his stamina? However his vision, link up play & say 40% of his finishing is good. I like his ariel abilities and physical strength as we have no other striker like that and we'll need it in the Stoke, Everton type games.

Wrong game.
I was at the game and saw him. He may have done it at another game as well.
Silva tried to hug him and celebrate, instead he was seriously showing the back of his shirt to the fans and pointing with the back of his thumbs, before he got mobbed by other players. I felt for Silva who was elated but just ignored.

Last edited:
I was at the game and saw him. He may have done it at another game as well.
Silva tried to hug him and celebrate, instead he was seriously showing the back of his shirt to the fans and pointing with the back of his thumbs, before he got mobbed by other players. I felt for Silva who was elated but just ignored.

Silva was behind him and his shirt back was facing Silva. Check the highlights. Stop trying to stir up a problem where there is none. It was a good goal. City won 4-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.