Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a poor game today but so did many others and didn't really get much service to work with. I'd also give Iheanacho a go from the start but as he showed today, he isn't going to do much either without the service.

Had a poor game today but so did many others and didn't really get much service to work with. I'd also give Iheanacho a go from the start but as he showed today, he isn't going to do much either without the service.
Hasn't had a good game since he signed for us

He's not half as good as he appears to think he is. Good on his day, but at swansea he knew he had to work for it.

I do think the problem is more the play style and manager though. Direct football is what works in the premier league, this system had some mild success some years back, but has been found out by every club and their dogs at this point.

Doesn't suit our style. Plays with his back to goal and that is not what we need. His movement is non existent and he is just too easy to play against. For his sake as a player and ours as a team, he needs to move on.

That was the worst performance from a centre forward that I've ever seen in a city shirt ever and we've had some proper shite playing for us.
Pellers team talk should start with...."Wilfried go and run the bath there's a good lad and have a nice soak for the next 45mins".
You have to laugh don't you.
Creaney and Bradbury?

I can live with players having bad games, I can live with players not being quite good enough for where we deem we want or should be, I can live with players we have paid over inflated prices, it's not the players fault. What I cannot live with and cannot accept is total lack of effort and desire to be first to the ball, to make a diagonal run to drag their back four out of shape, to fight for the cause.

This man is one LAZY FUCKING BASTARD !!

I like any other City fan would of loved and dreamt of playing for City and would have ran our bollocks off.

All I see is somebody who does not seem to give a single fuck whether we win, lose or draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.