Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is Pelles' refuses to admit that we need to sing a better striker in January. Bony should be our fourth striker and Nacho #3.
If we are not careful this season could end up being like Mancini's last season with us take 2.

I can live with players having bad games, I can live with players not being quite good enough for where we deem we want or should be, I can live with players we have paid over inflated prices, it's not the players fault. What I cannot live with and cannot accept is total lack of effort and desire to be first to the ball, to make a diagonal run to drag their back four out of shape, to fight for the cause.

This man is one LAZY FUCKING BASTARD !!

I like any other City fan would of loved and dreamt of playing for City and would have ran our bollocks off.

All I see is somebody who does not seem to give a single fuck whether we win, lose or draw.
Your not wrong mate he was a disgrace today the sooner we realise he doesn't give a fuck the better so we can replace him. Today was his last chance for me he's not good enough for us simple as that

But....but.....he's held up the ball decently a couple of times.

Can't understand why people defend him when he's so utterly fucking useless. What's left to defend ? He looks like a donkey running through fucking treacle !! If he goes what will people actually miss about him really ? He adds nothing to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.