Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can live with players having bad games, I can live with players not being quite good enough for where we deem we want or should be, I can live with players we have paid over inflated prices, it's not the players fault. What I cannot live with and cannot accept is total lack of effort and desire to be first to the ball, to make a diagonal run to drag their back four out of shape, to fight for the cause.

This man is one LAZY FUCKING BASTARD !!

I like any other City fan would of loved and dreamt of playing for City and would have ran our bollocks off.

All I see is somebody who does not seem to give a single fuck whether we win, lose or draw.
Well put that man! Bony is a real problem.

I never thought I'd see a striker that made me think Dzeko put it about.

And Pellegrini is a **** for persisting with this nob jockey.

That first 45 min display by this lazy lardy arsed fuckwit is possibly the worst half performance I've ever seen from a city player

When you see how hard Vardy has worked to get where he is today and compare it to the effort levels we are
seeing with him. Different ends of The spectrum. Never makes a run. He must be the easiest forward to defend.

The sooner we get rid the better. jan 1st please.

He just needs a bit more time, and it's not like our midfield was at their best today - how many proper balls did he get? And he's at least available most of the time.

What is a genuine price we could sell Bony for and where do you expect him to go? £10M back to Swansea?

Maybe Roque Santa Cruz left his boots at the club and Wilf found them? I've lost any patience I ever had with this player now. Not good enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.