Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every blue would be delighted to be proven wrong, surely? It's just looking less and less likely. By the way, I don't think he's lazy, or not arsed. Not at all. I just think he's clumsy. And easy to mark out of the game.

i've always said he is world class.........hahahahaha..........In honesty lets not get carried away. Think playing with no recognised striker was less of a statement and more of an experiment. Certainly bringing Bony on when everyone else is knackered might be the way forward.....I have no qualifications in management so do what you will with my opinion :D

What a player! Even better than against Sevilla.

Edit: Oops thought I was in the Sterling thread. Still brilliant though!

Looked hungry when he came on and played a nice ball for raheem and was there to bang it in when it counted.

Well played.

Lucky goal but he was in the position to get the chance which he hasn't been in most games...Needs to actually stay up front and this will happen more regularly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.