Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea
Doesn't half get some stick lol but he does deserve it
Yeah he does but the main reason I think is because most of the time he looks and plays as if he doesn't care. As long as he puts in 100% tonight I know myself and most of the blues there will be behind him as at least we know he's up for it that's all most fans want. ( and a few goals would be nice to )

Yea

Yeah he does but the main reason I think is because most of the time he looks and plays as if he doesn't care. As long as he puts in 100% tonight I know myself and most of the blues there will be behind him as at least we know he's up for it that's all most fans want. ( and a few goals would be nice to )

I know exactly what you mean mate. He comes on and the size of him he should be able to hold up the play and challenges but he just gives up and doesn't seem like he wants to really fight. His attitude when he misses chances the chance against Southampton (know he was offside but should be putting it away) and he smiles rather than even looking abit annoyed at himself.

there was two games where he was used sensibly, the Bournemouth game and the Palace League Cup game, in both these games he had the pace of Sterling and Iheanacho around him which worked well. For some reason or another we haven't done this since, maybe Pellegrini's afraid he'll get lynched if he goes back to 4-4-2

Nacho can't play tonight...He's not in the champs league squad. So its Bony, Sterling, De Bruyne or Navas up front. I'd play Navas and tell him to harrass their back line for 60 minutes. Then bring on Bony when they're knackered.

Nacho can't play tonight...He's not in the champs league squad. So its Bony, Sterling, De Bruyne or Navas up front. I'd play Navas and tell him to harrass their back line for 60 minutes. Then bring on Bony when they're knackered.

You wouldn't want a gilt edged chance to fall to Navas though! He is the worst finisher at the club!

To give them a rest?

Dunno what will happen tonight but I'd play sterling up front ahead of bony on sat unless Bony sorts himself out tonight. Bony single handedly nullified our attacks against hull and stoke by standing still like a big useless lump of horse shit

At the moment his lack of movement is worse than Adebayor's. Unless this changes he'll never be good enough for us.

Looks like we might be prioritising the CL again by dropping bony? That and/or maybe pellegrini thinks bony might be hungry to play against Swansea so the best thing is to save him for that and play sterling up front tonight?

I know exactly what you mean mate. He comes on and the size of him he should be able to hold up the play and challenges but he just gives up and doesn't seem like he wants to really fight. His attitude when he misses chances the chance against Southampton (know he was offside but should be putting it away) and he smiles rather than even looking abit annoyed at himself.

The only player that really got away with having a big cheeser when f*cking up was Ronaldinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.