Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably had a point to prove considering we started without a striker and he was on the bench.

Hopefully he's realised that every player has to step up or they'll be dropped.
This.

Also by the day he will be getting fitter and stronger. I have no doubt in my mind that this is helping massively.

Well it was certainly an improvement from his disgraceful displays of late. But then again he was against a three man defence who were that knackered even Stephen Hawking could have made gaps in them. Still hasn't shown enough to start above Kelechi and should be dropped to the bench and made to fight for his position and more importantly the shirt.

Still total dog shit and we should try and get some of money back sooner rather than later.

Well it was certainly an improvement from his disgraceful displays of late. But then again he was against a three man defence who were that knackered even Stephen Hawking could have made gaps in them. Still hasn't shown enough to start above Kelechi and should be dropped to the bench and made to fight for his position and more importantly the shirt.

Still total dog shit and we should try and get some of money back sooner rather than later.
That's your response after he's come on, scored and played an important role in two others? Fucking hell.

Best 20 minutes in the shirt. He'll never run around much but he held the ball up, fought for the assist for Sterling, did the same for his goal and, with a little more confidence, could have had another. Whilst he'll never be a world beater, he could yet stay as Aguero's understudy if he starts to show such desire and belief every week.

That's your response after he's come on, scored and played an important role in two others? Fucking hell.
You should see the shit people are spouting on other threads. Had a role to play in all 3 goals, but thats not enough ofcourse. With certain players its always about luck for a few posters. Mind you if KdB had comeon and did what Bony did, people would have been calling him better than Pele.

Insightful as always, ever thought why a young defence were knackered? Or is it just a excuse? If two 19 year olds and 25 year old are so knackered after 60 minutes Stephen Hawkins could have 'made gaps' it's a great reason not to play young players.

Your desperation for him to fail is a real embarrassment to City, for someone supposedly in his 50's I think you should grow up a little.

You should see the shit people are spouting on other threads. Had a role to play in all 3 goals, but thats not enough ofcourse. With certain players its always about luck for a few posters. Mind you if KdB had comeon and did what Bony did, people would have been calling him better than Pele.

But that will never happen, people have decided Bony is crap and De Bruyne is the next Colin Bell, better than Silva some were saying. Bony will never be good enough. Even in games where he clearly is.

Insightful as always, ever thought why a young defence were knackered? Or is it just a excuse? If two 19 year olds and 25 year old are so knackered after 60 minutes Stephen Hawkins could have 'made gaps' it's a great reason not to play young players.

Your desperation for him to fail is a real embarrassment to City, for someone supposedly in his 50's I think you should grow up a little.

Absolutely spot on, ridiculous for a blue to spout such vile about one of their own.

Did well yesterday when he came on. Nice to see a bit of off the ball movement from him unlike the last game when he seemed to just stand around.

I am not desperate for him to fail he has already succeed at that. Don't be confused with a good 20min cameo against I quote from Joe Hart "a tired team after Bayern Munich game" that he is the answer. He is far from it and his goal came from a shot 0 yards out which would have hit the corner flag if not for the rebound of the defender. Thankfully though he and us got a bit of luck and he managed to put it in an open net.

Not good enough for us and never will be. But now that you have no excuses and lies for his bad performances to fall back on keep grasping that last moments of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.