Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tied for most assists in the CL group stages
vDLzVgN.png

Well done Wilf, an assist every 46 minutes. Get your PL form sorted now.

Means a lot coming from you - you moaning twat ;)

Just to clarify what you said about David Silva on another thread, you called him "a fucking disgrace, a total disgrace", which is possibly the single worst post I have seen on this forum. David Silva is in the top 2 players I have ever seen at City, the other being King Colin. Had you said he had a shit game that would have been understandable, but you used those disgraceful words, I wonder who that makes the moaning twat?:)

Edit - it is David's brilliance at demeanour and behaviour not just at being a player that makes calling him a disgrace wrong at every level

Edit edit but this is the Wilfried Bony thread, so it was nice indeed to see him make a big difference when he came on Tuesday night xx

Last edited:
If we had the Bony who played for Swansea we'd be laughing. Let's hope we are seeing him emerge because then we have a real second striker option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.