Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just rather us have someone like Morata because he seems to be a lot more of a complete footballer.

He was very poor along with many of the others.
I wasn't singling him out, he was OK on Tuesday night when he came on, but useless yesterday, and that's the point really, he's not improving. He's as erratic as he has always been, sometimes his hold up play is good, but most of the time its non existent, you'd think playing with Silva, Navas, and Sterling would bring his game to life, but I still don't really know what it is that he's good at.

If Bony starts v gunners, Mertesacker will be happy, he knows he won't have to run much. With Nacho, he will be like a startled deer!

If Bony starts v gunners, Mertesacker will be happy, he knows he won't have to run much. With Nacho, he will be like a startled deer!
Given the knowledge that Mertesacker is as slow as a grounded oil tanker then it's a strong possibility that Pell would start that game with Sterling in the CF role.

Read somewhere that Bony has contributed 6 goals and 3 assists in his last 10 games , not a bad stat , and comparable with most top strikers in the premiership , sadly we tend to compare him to Aguero , and he is a difficult act to follow.The problem with Wilf is his demeanour , he doesnt look too bothered , when he scores , when he gets fouled , or misses a chance , just wish he would get angry occasionally , and start knocking a few centre backs around , hes certainly got the physical attributes , i reckon he could give tyson fury a run for his money

He isn't a fit for our team or style.He is very slow and cumbersome with no pace and very little movement.He will score the odd goal here and there as we will create chances with our players but if he plays he needs a player closer to him,as a lone striker he isn't cutting it.

The problem is he cant keep up with the pace of our game to slow and not sure if I have mentioned it before absolute dog turd. Negredo looked a world beater in our team with his pace and movement and is now the shadow of what he was here due to the players around him.

This player could and probably will seriously hamper our chances of winning the league.

A goal or an assist every 84 minutes he's been on the pitch this season, seriously hampering our title challenge this guy.

No point playing Nacho when our midfield are too incapable of paying the ball forward at the moment and if the ball is played forward its usually in front of the opponents defence rather than behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.